Make a Lasting First Impression with Harris & Co., Inc.
As your number one choice for specialty die cut print projects, Harris & Company has the expertise to handle a wide variety of work—quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively. We offer our customers more choices, and stand behind every print project we produce.
Custom die cut projects we regularly complete for our customers include:
- Hang Tags – Using the ideal paper stocks and sizes for each project (including synthetic stocks), we can include options such as a perforation for a tear off coupon or business card attached to the bottom of tag, with added custom holes/sizes and slit angles. We can also add two-way pressure sensitive tape, which can be applied to the back of the tag to ensure adhesion to any type door.
- Data Wheels – Customization and precise attention to detail is required for this type of die cut printing. Data wheels are often used in the pharmaceutical, technical, and medical field.
- Booklets/Catalogs/Flyers/Brochures/Bookmarks – These specialty items can be printed on many different stocks and sizes, in a wide array of color choices. A custom die cut or two-way tape can easily be applied.
- Product Wrap-Arounds/Header Cards/POP Display Cards – Custom die cut with great attention to detail—designed using customer specifications.
- Product/Food/Beverage Labels – Every food or beverage brand label needs to stand out in the marketplace, and a professional and unusual look printed with a high die cut with a unique shape ensures that a company’s brand gets noticed. We have the capability to handle high volume projects that include special paper, inks, and high die cut work.
When your custom specialty die cut print project has to make a lasting first impression, Harris & Co. is here to serve your every printing need.
We can take care of your every custom printing specialty project, whether it includes an unusual or specialty die cut shape, or a particular size of paper or color choice. Additionally, as a full service custom printer, we can also print flyers, brochures, product catalogs, and calendars for your business.
Contact us to discuss your custom die cut print project.